Monday, May 25, 2009

Sorry Mommies

Lately, I've noticed The Punisher trying to gain a new outlook on her love life. I have also noticed that yours truly is being absolutely no help. My anger is seriously interfering with my Psychological know-how ( one semester at college). I guess its just hard for me to believe a good, strong, loving man who loves me and my THREE (count 'em) children exsists. But what am I saying to my mother and other single moms? How do I make them feel, when I venting my feelings? I am all for women feeling good about themselves; especially moms; especially single moms. We give constantly and there is NO ONE to return the favor. Mothers are still women who require love, kindness, and true companionship ( someone footin' the bill dont hurt either) who am to declare we should all give up hope. Plus lets face it, the chicks in my town who like to kiss girls look absolutely nothing like Katy Perry. So lezin it out aint an option either. Im sorry single mommies. Im supposed to be a breath of fresh air (narcasisitic comment of the day) and instead I'm being sulfuric bitch. Sigh. Im just angry. Angry that this was not the life I planned. As much as I like typing away at midnight every night I would much rather be with the person I love. Unfortunately, that person no longer exsists. I've had to swallow that truth, without lube, as The Punisher would so eloquently put it. And because of the pain caused by excepting the man I loved no longer exsists I have to believe that a new, better man doesnt either. Just in case that is the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment