Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Mama M.I.A
Obviously, Ive been gone for well, a long time. A lot of life has happened kittens! I will of course spend the next few post catching you (my invisible readers) up on whats goin down. Where should i start? Well, I have 'successfully' made it through 2 more years of child rearing. All while adding yet another little bundle of boy to the mix. Yep, three little testosterone - filled bombs ready to detonate at any moment. I kid their awesome. My life however, has been far too hectic to even take a break and enjoy the little boogers. Working multiple jobs, making fun of innocent strangers and sleep have consumed my days and nights. I swear they should add artifical flavoring to my blood and sell it in gas stations as the new energy elixir. I shall call it "Get It Girl" Energy Drink for Moms and Drag Queens on the Go! Ahh its good to be back talking about my favorite subject MOI! This is how im livin America!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment